Friday, May 25, 2012

10. High Five for Friday #1

Rebecca Black? Sing it, girl.

It's Friday, gang. I couldn't be more thrilled.

Today I'm linking up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk (one of my favorite blogs!)
Lauren uses Friday's to reflect back on the past several days by listing her five favorite things from that week. 

Here are mine!

1. Saturday afternoon lunches with my love
hello scarf that is too warm for summer...

2. Barbeque Popchips. 

If these need explanation you may not be at the right blog. 

3. Wine, TV, and Lounging
Clearly I was protesting pedicures at the time of this photograph. 

4. Babies.
On Tuesday I babysat the most precious, sleepy, sweet baby boy. Words cannot express how cute this child is. 

5. HALF DAY FRIDAY! YAY! 
Leaving the office at 12:30PM today ;-) 

Let the long weekend begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment