Monday, June 4, 2012

11. Mission Mondays

As much as I loathe Mondays (cough:: notnowthattheBacheloretteison ::cough), I like that they are for restarting. Everything that happened over the last week suddenly doesn't matter as much and there's something calming in that fresh start. Because of this, Monday is a perfect day for a weekly mission.

MONDAY MISSION



Today I spent a lot of time planning the week ahead. It is going to be bus-y. Like, crazy busy. But in less than 4 weeks I need to be in a swimsuit, so I need to stop letting my busy days get in the way of my work out schedule. I have busy weeks a lot. I work a busy job and have lots of people that I don't see enough, but my health cannot keep taking the back seat. 

This week my Monday Mission is to plan better in order to get at least 4 workouts in before next Monday. I got my butt to the gym this morning and I'm planning on going again tomorrow - so that's two down, 2 to go! 

I'll report back next week about my progress and then have a new mission for next Monday ;-)

-axoxo,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment