Wednesday, May 23, 2012

8. Thou Shall Not Covet

I learned the 10 commandments at age 7; but this, I simply cannot stop coveting. 


I know about eighteen different people with some version of this watch, but I've never seen anyone 
with the Blair and it has been on my wish list for well over a year now. 

I've thought about just caving in and buying this no fewer than a willion (w intended) times, but it's never come to fruition do to a variety of haphazard life events - not the least of which is that whole "student loan repayment" thing. Blah. 

This weekend I'm heading to the outlets to cash in on the Memorial Day sales and you better believe I'm taking the time to search for this beauty in at the Michael Kors outlet. 

Until then, beautiful watch...

axoxo
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment